Monday, July 12, 2010

I am feeling better!

After a case of nasty food poisoning, I am finally feeling better. Ashley is feeling better as well. Also, for all of you looking for the secret to speedy weight loss, I have found the answer. It is a restaurant called Dada in Chiang Mai! Mom - Ashley and I have commissioned the painting of Karina and Spencer that we talked about - it was a little expensive, but I think it is well worth it. We went to watch the artist work on it day before yesterday (I couldn't leave the room to check on it yesterday). It takes the artist several days so we will go visit later tonight.

We are going to take it easy today to make sure we are completely over the Dada plague. All of Ashley's joints still ache from it. Tomorrow we are going to visit the elephants at the same place Spencer and Karina went. It looks like it will be such an amazing experience. Once we do this we will have done everything we really wanted to do in Thailand (except visit Chinnaworn, which we will go do the day after tomorrow). Right now we are off to get some food as we couldn't really eat yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you two sweetie pies! I was so worried, I'm glad you're better. Thanks for taking such good care of Scott, Ashley!!!! I think the elephants will be so awesome and it's wonderful you're getting the picture done for Spence. He'll love it. We're all well but miss you! I love seeing the pics you've posted. All my love!

    ReplyDelete